Monday, January 2, 2012

New year, New you

This is the saying I've seen all month in December and I think it is God trying to send me a message... as in, "wake up stupid!! it is time for a new you!!!" SO, a new me it will be. I have signed up for a free week pass for a gym, have talked about it with Josh and so its a go as long as i like the gym. If i don't i'll get another week pass for a different gym and fish for gyms until i find one i like. I'm also going to try and be more creative, organized, frugal and healthy... A lot, I know, but I think it's high time there was some order in my life.

To be brutally honest, I'm scared. Scared of what comes when I reach a goal, if I have trouble achieving a goal, or just plain get mad!! I don't want to feel like I've failed....and I will need help getting motivated some days, so bear with me.. I hope everyone has a wonderful new year full of hope, joy and happiness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment