Thursday, April 26, 2012

Slowly changing

Within the first quarter of this year, I've lost 14 pounds. It seems unreal because I haven't really been doing anything. I've changed a little of what I've eaten, but I've also made a commitment to spend one of my days off with my daughter doing an activity like the zoo, aquarium, park, etc. It's awesome. I feel good, but I know I can do better. I'm hoping that soon I can get myself into gear and start hitting the gym again. I miss weightlifting, and knowing I'm getting stronger because the resistance I choose gets bigger and bigger. Please keep me in your prayers to gain strength (physically and emotionally), continue this journey I'm on, and to become better aquainted with the person I want to be. See you all on the flip side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment