Saturday, July 27, 2013

Welcome to the new 'normal'

There's so much that is to be learned from this new season of life. Mostly....that in some ways my life will always be connected to his...and unfortunately,  money is one of those ways....right now I'm very frustrated having to be dealing with things that are shared responsibilities, on a singular level....and in reality, I will always have to be prepared for being solely responsible.  It stinks to be honest....but like I said, this is a new normal.

Thankfully I have a few things coming my way that will help significantly in the amount I owe others, so that I might be more readily prepared. 

I'm sorry this post is more on the sadder part of my new life, but it is what is most concerning at the moment. Tomorrow will be better and I can't let my worry steal that away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment