Monday, September 28, 2015

Learning, growing, loving

Hello. Feeling a bit in my feelers so this may be a bit of a rambling post, so sorry.
Lately I've been feeling as though I have been learning a lot. Taking time to learn who I am, what things I like, where I want to be in 10 years. It's sad that I haven't really done it before now....but cest la vie. It's also been a time for me to learn how to truly rely on God for the things I've been relying on others or myself for. I am learning what true trust is. I've had my moments of feeling on top of the world the last few weeks, but many days and nights are consumed with lonliness and learning how to cope with my new normal. Learning to really feel God's presence around me when all I want is to be around others so that I don't feel so alone. Being able to show Jackie what a growing relationship with Christ looks like is very important to me. I hope I can look back one day and see the growth that has happened.

In other news, I started a wreath business....and I'm loving how it's going!

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment