Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Change is Inevitable, Except from a Vending Machine

So, it seems that this time of year is one of change for many this year. I hope that all turns out the way it is supposed to. With God, nothing is impossible, And with God in the driver's seat.. you know he will take you where you need to be. But change is hard, but inevitable. But if this is the case, why is it so hard to handle? why are we so bogged down in our day to day, that change is such a scary thing? Josh and I are going through our own changes.. we're becoming parents. A constant thought in my head is are we good enough, will we make due with what we have...will we be able to survive? I mean... this is a LIFE we're talking about!!! HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! What did we get ourselves into??? but above all else, THIS is what I've been wanting to do my whole life.. to bring a life into this world, and nurture it into a wonderful person, that does right, and good by others and by God.

Change is good. It keeps us on our toes, and it lets us see what exactly we are capable of. You don't know your limit until you try to overcome it. Just because change is happening, doesn't mean that the past can't still be there, it just means that it has done its part in shaping who you are, and you move on, move forward from where you are.

I'm going to try my best at moving forward this week... trying to let things go that have been bothering me.. and to put my life in the direction I would like to see it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment