Friday, May 21, 2010

**sigh**

So, I've been feeling kind of down lately.. I'm sure it is just my hormones, but none the less, it is real... so here it goes haha!

So, a lady at josh's work "quit" about two weeks ago and now it has come up to where he would be able to take the overnight shift. He loves this shift, but it would mean that for the time being, we would not really see each other, since I work second shift at my job. This move comes kind of as a blessing in disguise because in the fall josh is wanting to take classes, and if he has to do clinical hours, it would be easier to work around an overnight shift, and, after the baby is born, I am able to change my schedule more frequently than he is. But it still feels like we are just being rushed into having to make this decision... hell we don't even know how we're going to survive after the next 4.5 months!!!! Oh well... I guess if we need to change something, we can change it... seeing a place that we don't have to pay so much in rent, and would be able to catch up on debt, are really looking nice now.. but we wouldn't be in our "own place". which is the only reason I am still doubtful to go there... UGHH!!! I hate this part of being a grown up... such an exciting part of our lives is coming up, and here I am worried about a schedule change... and bills, and our baby... etc. etc. etc... nature of the beast i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment