Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Beginnings

So... I think I'm going to start this a brand new thing... Something to focus on. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it. So here's the beginning.

I'm a married woman, to a wonderful man, and we are expecting our first child on this Halloween. I'm in school for criminal justice, and after that, I'll be going for social psychology. I don't know what I want to do with my life yet.. just want to finish school, be the best mom I know I can be, and be a good wife to my loving husband.

My husband will be going to school for his EMT certification, and hopefully that will open many doors for us.

I am a practicing Christian, and I know that my journey is still a long one. I am always trying to improve my life, and how I live it. I hope that my closest friends see how big my heart is, and how much love I have to give.

For now, I think that is all... More to come soon.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment