Sunday, May 22, 2011

just keep swimming...

I'm on day 2 of this new weight loss journey, and I guess..so far so good. I can't really complain much. I've not really been hungry even though i'm on supplements and only about 900 calories a day. I've had much more energy than ever before and i'm hoping I can keep this going until I reach my goal.

I am still looking for an internship/job for school, and its been tough knowing that I don't necessarily have all the experience or qualifications for the job, but know that i can do really well at it. I suppose I just do what I can, and leave the rest to God. Hopefully I'll hear an answer soon.

In less than a week we will be on our first true family vacation (besides honeymoon). I'm so excited to be able to spend time with family and be able to just relax... no school, no work, just us.
Now its off to enjoy the rest of the day! Hopefully the storms will hold off so I can get a walk in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment