Thursday, May 26, 2011

struggling

**well i've decided that I'm going to go this alone persay... at least without the help of an organization. I think it will help me be more happy overall, and I won't feel as though I'll be chastized if I ever feel like indulging. Of course this can't happen everyday, but it is a treat for us to get something we've waited for. Hopefully this will help the journey be a little easier to bear.**


So, I'm struggling a lot right now with this whole diet plan. I know that I want to change my life, and my life style. To be a better mom, wife, and to be here for much longer than if i would continue on the path i was on. However.. i am SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how good just diving into a plate of chinese food sounds. I'm also struggling with dinner planning since being on this diet. I can only have certain meats, veggies, etc. It's difficult to plan two separate meals for a family. So i'm struggling. trying to figure out what the best route would be.. here's hoping to figuring it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment