Saturday, June 11, 2011

pretty good

Things right now are slow going, but overall I feel really good about where I am in life. Things are looking good to me right now. I do have a small conflict going on, but I'd rather wait to talk about it until I know where it'll lead me. Josh has his EMT certification test this upcoming Friday, I'm working 12 hours on Saturday and Sunday, which means I can't spend the day with Josh on his first Father's Day. It makes me sad that I didn't realize it until after I said I could do it. Hopefully he'll forgive me.

I'm enjoying seeing Jacqueline growing up, it's just happening WAY too fast! She's starting to roll from back to front, and going from sitting into a crawling position, even though she's much happier when she's standing. Girl's going to be walking before she crawls!

This week we finally begin our true journey with Financial Peace University. I'm so excited to be doing it the way it's meant to be done and not my " i think i can handle it, but not exactly the way its prescribed" way. I'm excited to see how we can change our lives in the 13 weeks of the course.. see how much of a pay raise we can give ourselves!!!

That's about all for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment