Thursday, July 14, 2011

Still Here....

Sorry I've been absent for awhile. I don't mean to neglect the blogosphere, however, I have more pressing things to deal with sometimes.

Onward-- well, things were looking up for Josh and I, as we were on our way to living off of a zero based budget, getting our savings back to where it should be, and moving forward in our professional lives. Then the car broke down. Murphy decided to move in... but we've already served an eviction notice. We had 1/2 the money to pay for the car, so we decided to fix it, even though the repair was more than the car was worth. We at least know whats wrong with this car, unlike buying a $1000 car off the street. The good thing is, is that we've both been working overtime, and the 4th of July holiday, so this is an extra income month. Basically, we'll still have a little in savings after this is all over, and we're good.

Josh got is EMT certification, and is looking to at least get some experience under his belt before deciding to move into EMT full time. best to look out for the family first.

I have been having good, but slow luck on me tackling of my health issues. I'm doing better at watching what I eat, and how much. I still need to do some work on getting myself moving again, but overall, I'm close to my Pre-Preggo weight, and then after that, I still have a ways to go... so gotta keep it steady.

I hope all is well with the rest of the world... Now its off to finish the 2nd half of my 1st 12 hour shift this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment