Saturday, July 23, 2011

The rivers water is alive!

I can feel the movement.....

So, we've had a few moments the last few weeks, but what has been great is that I can feel God's movement through our lives to help us, and to take care of us. We've been trying to get our savings back up, and then Josh's car breaks down. But, the weird thing is, is that the last several weeks have opened up availability to do overtime like crazy at my work and also at Josh's. So, after thinking it would take us the whole 30 days of July and ALL of our savings to be able to pay for the repair, it only took us 14 days,and we still have money left in our savings acccount.
We will be going through a tight spot for the next month or so, but this is ok, because in the end, we'll be making more than we do now, and, we won't be having to pay for daycare.. so its like 2 payraises in 1!!! :) I like that sales pitch!!

I've been saying for awhile now that I've felt the need to find something more in my spiritual life. I've had this craving for more, and I just haven't been able to find what it is...
But I've started attending an "I am 2nd" class, which is great fellowship and time to open up and see how God has really affected people that are my age, going through things that I have/am/could be going through and perserverance of faith through all trials. I still need to still read "Radical" but I just haven't got that far yet.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment