Sunday, July 17, 2011

This road leads.....where?

Today I've been really thinking about how much I'm struggling spiritually. Struggling to feel satisfied with where I'm at in my spiritual journey, and how it always feels as though I am not complete. My family is wonderful, and I'm so thankful for job and school opportunities, but I don't feel as though I'm doing enough in the world, and I definitely don't think that I'm of the correct mindset to feel as though my spiritual cup is full. I feel that I need more involvement in something that reaches further than my nook of the world, and does something for the greater good, whether its saving some kid in the city from hunger, or gives someone a chance to turn their life around. it doesn't need to be big, I just need to do something!! I feel as though God's presence is moving all around me and I'm missing out, because I don't feel as though I'm involved in anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I feel and see God's blessings in my life, but I just feel as if there is something more. I need a spirit buddy per se. Someone that can test my faith, so that I learn how do defend it more readily, and learn how to bring others to the realization that life is not about the RELIGION... its about SPIRITUALITY. It's about how you live your life. Religion is just overrun with politics that have no place when dealing with God.

Just the thoughts of the day... I hope everyone has a good week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment