Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just one of them days.

This is just one of "them days" where I really don't feel good enough for anyone, or anything, that life is going in the wrong direction and I'm standing idly by watching as it crumbles. Yet there are so many good things that are happening, that I feel I'm in the middle of a crazy intersection, not knowing yet which flow of traffic to follow. I have great prospects in life that are really setting me up to do well. But I feel that I'm not good enough to truly make someone so happy that they fall head over heels, country song corny in love with someone like me. This wishy-washy, flow of emotions is just exhausting sometimes. At one end I feel I need more than just knowing that someone is there... I truly need more than that. But why isn't that good enough? What am I doing to make it better? to be honest, not much; so it seems at least. Then i wonder if i should wait this hard part out, and see where it goes, or cut losses and see what else I can do. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment