Monday, March 25, 2013

Isn't it amazing?

Life still continues to amaze me in how quickly things can change. As of Saturday  I was still in a mind frame that I needed to try everything I could to get my family back. But as of yesterday, things have changed. I've been informed of actions by others that have shown me that no matter how hard you try, you can't change who someone is. Only God is strong enough to do that. To think that I've wasted so much heartache and tears, to get back something that really has just been a cloth pulled over my eyes. I can only hope that I keep this in mind, and I continue to have the awareness of how my actions can affect not only me, but my daughter as well. I hope that she sees me as the strong woman God intended for me to be, versus the weak one that I feel like I am many times.

I can only pray that God protect my family, and show him the error of his ways.. show him where his heart needs to be.

Thats all for now. Off to enjoy the weather by cuddling, staying warm and having hot cocoa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment